The pool is open:
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 6:00 - 10:00 am and 5:00-8:00 pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:30 -10:00 am and 5:00-8:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am-12:00 pm
Sundays: 9:00 am-1:00 pm (Starting November 6th)
When there are aquatic classes and pool parties, there will only be three lanes available.When there are Otter Practice, there will only be two lanes available for lap swimming. They will be on a first come first serve basis.
Open Swim Rates for non-members:
Youth (6-12): $2.00
Under 6: FREE
*Non-members can swim anytime the pool is open*
Rent our pool for your next party. Here's how!
Call the front desk for more information. All fees include a lifeguard, one hour in the pool and the Community Room for one hour.
1. Obey lifeguards at all times.
2. No diving in less than 9 feet of water.
3. No running or horseplay.
4. No back dives or flips from the pool deck.
5. Lifeguards may ask swimmers to demonstrate ability by taking a deep end test.
6. No floatation devices are allowed in the deep end.
7. Use of starting blocks is prohibited unless supervised by an instructor.
8. Pollution of the pool including urinating, defecating, and nose blowing are prohibited.
9. Shower before entering the pool.
10. Please restrain long hair.
11. No hanging on the buoy lines.
12. No food or glass bottles in the pool area.
13. Appropriate swim attire is required.
14. Floatation devices will be provided by CMCRC, if required.
15. No open cuts or sores.
16. Training equipment is for instructional and lap swimming only.
17. No outside shoes on the pool deck.
18. Use of ramp is prohibited unless authorized by the lifeguard.
19. Lap lanes are for lap swimming only.
20. No inflatable toys, including “swimmies”, are allowed.
21. Non-swimmers under 12 and all children under 6 must be within arms’ length of a guardian 18 or older in the pool at all times. Only 2 non-swimmers under age 6 are allowed per guardian.
22. No prolonged underwater swimming for time and/or distance. Competitive or repetitive breath is not permitted.